Applicants from the US and Canada can apply online here.
For other applicants, please contact the International Region in that country.
Joining FGI is simple. FGI offers Executive and Associate Level Memberships. To apply, select the level that best describes your background and click on the Apply button to begin the application process. Completing the application will take 10-15 minutes.
Students Memberships, please contact the Region in your area (see above) for availability.
BEING A MEMBER HAS ITS BENEFITS…
- BENEFIT and learn from contemporary trend and business information, industry sources and market data.
- BENEFIT and increase your visibility in the competitive business environment and receive advantages for you and for your employees.
- BENEFIT and connect with fashion’s leaders and decision-makers. Our global talent pool of executives, entrepreneurs and professionals from every sector of the industry include your counterparts in design, marketing, finance, manufacturing, retail, media, education and consulting.
SERVICES FOR MEMBERS
- FGI Trend Reports – seasonal fashion trend information from the American and European RTW Collections including apparel, accessories and beauty.
- FGI Bulletin – newsletters featuring industry reports, business insights, event coverage, member highlights and career advice.
- FGI Membership Directory – published annually, this powerful networking tool lists our worldwide membership by region and classifies each by business, specialty and job for easy identification.
- www.fgi.org – The FGI online community at your fingertips 24/7 brings industry professionals together and provides information on of-the-moment topics, announcements and regional calendars. The “member’s only‿ houses the Fashion Access Network (FAN) with the FGI Executive Job Bank, Member Profiles and Contacts, Discussion Forum, links and more.
- The Fashion Group Archives – a resource library of slides, photographs, publications, transcripts, films and videos, organized chronologically with over 75 years of fashion.
- ” FGI Benefits Style” – a members only program of perks, privileges, special offers and no-fee events.
- Comprehensive “Best of Shows” Ready-to-Wear Presentations of runway trends from the New York, London, Milan and Paris Collections.
- FGI Business Symposium Series featuring prominent business leaders and futurists addressing retail, manufacturing, distribution and financial issues.
- “Frontliners‿ are intimate and interactive panel discussions with industry experts sharing insights and ideas; “the people and topics that move the industry forward
- Night of Stars benefit gala is a star-studded celebration of creativity in design honoring outstanding contributions in fashion, beauty, film, architecture and business.
- FGI Rising Star event introduces the next generation of innovative professionals and future CEO’s.
- FGI Connect networking events promote career development and resource sharing.
- Exclusive “members only‿ events.
MEMBERS ENJOY REDUCED TICKET PRICES TO ALL FGI EVENTS.
ALL REGIONS PRODUCED SIMILAR EVENTS.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR MEMBERS
- Conceive and develop FGI events!
- Write for the FGI Bulletin!
- Plan the annual FGI Regional Directors Conference!
- Create a Career Day for students, the future of our industry!
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE. ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS! INTERACT WITH INDUSTRY PEERS! JOIN AN FGI COMMITTEE.